The Tooth Corner Dental Offices in Ontario Canada
(416) 283-3368
BOOK APPOINTMENT

Scarborough Dental Office – Kingston Square

Looking for a Scarborough dental Office ? You have reached the right place. The dental care facility of The Tooth Corner Dental Offices chain is located at the Kingston Square in Scarborough. Our Scarborough Dentist is  experienced and qualified to attend any kind of dental care need and provide high quality treamtent. We are a well equipped modern dental facility with well trained staff and expert Dental Surgeons. Our Kingston square facility serves the community with a motto of providing quality care at an affordable price. Our staffs’ endeavor is to provide value based dental care and build a trustworthy relationship with the people of Scarborough. Our staff is amicable, and speak English and Arabic. We are located in the plaza between NO Frills and Rexall. We provide the following dental care services as listed below. We also have two other dental clinics in Scarborough. To find out more about our other Scarborough facilities, please click here. Your Scarbrough dentist is always prepared to provide you services if any dental emergencies arise. Just give us a call in such instances and our stff will quickyl guide and arrange necessary services for you.

Dental Care in Scarborough

Your dentist in Scarborough provides a whole range of dental care services

  • Cosmetic dentistry   – beautiful smiles by advanced dental treatment and procedure wih the help of dental implants, dental braces, bridges , crowns , tooth bonding and more
  • Family dentistry – comprehensive dental care for the whole family
  • Emergency dental care – We are there for you in any dental emergency
  • Prosthodontics and Orthodontics – dental braces , crowns , implants and bridges
  • Endodontics – Root Canal therapy
  • The Tooth Corner at Kingston Square Front Sign
    The Tooth Corner at Kingston Square. Dentist Office in Scarborough.

Dental Office at Kingston Square

Formerly Kingston Square Dental

4463A Kingston Road
Scarborough ON, M1E 2N7

(416) 283-3368

Dental Care Services Dentist Kingston Square

The specialist dentists provide the following services to the community of Scarborough:
  • Cosmetics
  • Pediatric Care
  • Prosthodontics & Orthodontics
  • Family and General Care

Tooth Services

The specialist dentists provide the following dental care to the community.
  • Child Dentistry
  • Cleaning
  • Cosmetic Fillings and Veneers
  • Crowns and Bridges
  • Dental Implants
  • Dentures
  • Night Guard
  • Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
  • Oral Surgery
  • Orthodontics (Braces)
  • Panoramic X-rays
  • Root Canal Treatments
  • Tooth Extractions
  • White Fillings
  • Wisdom Tooth Extractions
  • Zoom Bleaching

Office Hours:

MONDAY
09:30 AM to 08:00 PM
TUESDAY
09:30 AM to 08:00 PM
WEDNESDAY
09:30 AM to 08:00 PM
THURSDAY
09:30 AM to 08:00 PM
FRIDAY
09:30 AM to 08:00 PM
SATURDAY
09:30 AM to 08:00 PM
SUNDAY
09:30 AM to 06:00 PM

FAQS

Do you accept Ontario Works?

Yes, we accept all dental plans and would be happy to reserve an appointment for you.

Do you do braces?

Yes we do, we would be happy to set up a complimentary consultation.

My insurance covers 80%, do I have to pay the other 20%?

Yes you are required to pay your portion that the insurance does not cover.  We would be happy to discuss payment options with you in person.

Are you open in the evenings?

Yes we are open evenings and weekends as well.

Do your Doctors have experience?

Our Doctors have plenty of experience. You can trust you’re in good hands.

Can I make a payment plan?

We offer payment plans. You will need to come in to discuss a financial arrangement that best fits your needs.
Processing...
Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.
FREE BRACES CONSULT & QUOTE
Sign up here for more details.
ErrorHere