The Tooth Corner Dental Offices in Ontario Canada
(416) 751-8080
BOOK APPOINTMENT

Dentist Scarborough – Scarborough dentist at Westford Plaza

Looking for a Scarborough Dentist ? You have reached the right place. We at the Dental Office in Scarborough , provide comprehensive dental care for the community. Starting from general dental check up , family dentistry to comprehensive dental treatment for dental braces ( including invisalign) , dental implants, rot canal treatment , tooth cleaning and services for complete smile makeover is provided by our experienced dentists. Our dentists provide high quality care. As a patient seeking dental treatment checks in to our facility, our staff ( we have multilingual staff at each location ) help the patients with information. If there is a telephone call from a patient, our staff help in getting an appointment with the dentist. Our dental services are affordable and high in quality. Since the launch of our Scarborough dental office, we have provided dental treatment to thousands of patients in the community of Scarborough.  The Tooth Corner at Westford Plaza is our Dental Office on Lawrence Ave. E. In Scarborough we have three Dental care facilities in total. We are well equipped with state-of-the-art dental facilities. Our staff are friendly and our dentists are highly experienced and have been working with us for years on end. For more about our other locations in Scarborough please click here.

Dentist Scarborough

 

Dentist Scarborough for comprehensive dental care

At our Westford Plaza dental Office we provide specialized care in the following dental care disciplines

  • Scarborough Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Scarborough Family Dentistry
  • Emergency dentistry
  • Dental braces and implants
  • Pediatric Dentistry Scarborough
  • Dentist Scarborough
    Westford Plaza Dentist. Now The Tooth Corner Dental Offices

Dental Office at Westford Plaza

Formerly Westford Dental

2131 Lawrence Ave. East
Unit 5
Scarborough ON, M1R 5G4

(416) 751-8080

Dentistry Services in Scarborough

The Dentist office of The Tooth Corner Dental Office chain is located at the Westford plaza, home to the best service providers in Scarborough. We provide comprehensive dental services catering to the needs of a wide range of the population. Our specialists provide the following dental care services
  • Pediatric Services
  • Family Care
  • Prosthodontics & Orthodontics
  • Preventive Care
  • Sedation
  • Cosmetics
  • Oral Surgeries
Our aim is to provide affordable and quality dental care services to the community of Scarborough and establish The Tooth Corner as the most trusted dental care provider in the area. Be it preventive care, curative care or rehabilitative care, our dentists have always provided the best possible clinical care to those in need.

Tooth Services

The specialist dentists provide the following dental care to the community.
  • Child Dentistry
  • Cleaning
  • Cosmetic Fillings
  • Crowns and Bridges
  • Dental Implants
  • Dentures
  • Invisalign
  • Laughing Gas
  • Night Guard
  • Oral Surgery
  • Orthodontics
  • Panoramic X-rays
  • Root Canals
  • Sedation Dentistry
  • Tooth Extractions
  • Veneers
  • White Fillings
  • Wisdom Tooth Extractions

Office Hours:

MONDAY
08:00 AM to 07:00 PM
TUESDAY
08:00 AM to 05:30 PM
WEDNESDAY
08:00 AM to 07:00 PM
THURSDAY
08:00 AM to 07:00 PM
FRIDAY
09:30 AM to 03:30 PM
SATURDAY
09:00 AM to 05:00 PM

FAQS

Can I make a payment plan?

We offer payment plans. You will need to come in to discuss a financial arrangement that best fits your needs.

Do your Doctors have experience?

Our Doctors have plenty of experience. You can trust you’re in good hands.

Are you open in the evenings?

Yes we are open evenings and weekends as well.

My insurance covers 80%, do I have to pay the other 20%?

Yes you are required to pay your portion that the insurance does not cover.  We would be happy to discuss payment options with you in person.

Do you do braces?

Yes we do, we would be happy to set up a complimentary consultation.

Do you accept Ontario Works?

Yes, we accept all dental plans and would be happy to reserve an appointment for you.